Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And how does that make you feel?

Like I'm about to explode out of my skin, the rage penetrates every part of my body, my cheeks burn up and I scream out a string of obscenities into the interior of my car, gesturing madly while fearing for my life. OK, maybe I was a bit dramatic with the last part but all that came before - totally legit. People, I'm talking about road rage and mine is becoming dangerously worse. So, what was the cause of this particular incident? Well no surprise there, it was a taxi. And the situation? An extremely slow moving, overloaded schjdonk (not sure how you spell that) of a bakkie, followed by a patient driver (not me) and then the not-so-patient driver, me. But even more impatient was the taxi driver behind me, riding so far up my ass, it hurt (that's gross but it sounds cool so I'm leaving it in). Anyway, I'm thinking fuck this and speed up to take over the bakkie and patient not realising that the taxi was about to do the same thing, he hooted and I blasted like an unashamed ------(can't think of someone who swears a lot right now), and blasted and blasted the above mentioned string of obscenities, which I won't repeat. Any-who, I arrived at work unscathed but I do think I should tone things down a little, but when that rage strikes, there's no controlling it but I'll still try because I don't want to land up answering: And how does that make you feel? in a doctor's office after an unfortunate incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment